Usage & Directions
XL APG Adhesive, Paint and Grease Remover is a ready to use formula (do not dilute).
For spot extraction on residential and commercial carpets.
Always test in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness and surface stability
Use with adequate ventilation.
- Scrape up any solid material.
- XL APG directly to a clean white absorbent cloth.
- Blot or tamp to remove soils on fabrics (Do no trub, heavily soiled areas may need light brushing. Work from the outside to the center of larger soiled areas. Repeat as necessary.
- Rinse with XL VDS to remove residues and prevent resoiling.
- .Brush fabric to align fibers.
NOTE: Do not apply directly to carpet (can delaminate latex backed carpets).
Keep away form acrylic, plastics, finished wood or other solvent-sensitive surfaces.