Usage & Directions
XL Rubber Floor Stripper is a concentrated formula.
Always sweep the floor first using a dust mop or hard surface vacuum.
- Mop properly diluted solution on floor.
- Allow to dwell for 10-20 minutes (do not allow mixed stripping solution to dry on floor).
- Scrub with rotary floor machine or counter rotating brush machine (use appropriate floor pads or brushes per the flooring manufacturer’s recommendations as needed to remove finish.
- Remove slurry with extraction machine or wet vacuum.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with fresh water.
- Allow floor surface to dry prior to applying finishes or returning the space for use.
Note: Check for color stability in floor before use. Floor dye migration may occur.
Follow flooring manufacturer’s recommendations on use of mechanical equipment, brushes and pads to be used on floor.
On newly installed floors, follow manufactures recommendation on cure time prior to cleaning or applying floor finish.
Light Stripping/Deep Cleaning: 16 ounces per 1 gallon of cold water.
Normal Stripping: Use 32 ounces per 1 gallon of cold water.
Heavy Stripping: Use 64 ounces per 1 gallon of cold water.