Instructor(s): An IICRC Certified Instructor
Educational Credits: 1 IICRC Continued Education Credit (CEC)
Course Length: 8 Hours
This XL Academy workshop has been developed as an introductory floor maintenance course for participants who want a basic understanding of maintenance without getting into the specifics of procedures and processes.
This course is designed for:
- facility managers
- property managers
- interior designers
- specification writers
- claims managers, and
- anyone associated, with or interested in, the hard floor maintenance profession
This is an introductory training course and does not require previous experience.
Format & Outline
This course is taught 100% in an academic classroom.
This introductory certification course follows a specific path that outlines the primary fundamentals necessary to comprehend rudimentary hard floor maintenance.
- Understanding Hard Floor Maintenance
- Flooring Systems
- Defining Hard Floor Maintenance
- Assessing Hard Floor Maintenance
- Components of Hard Floor Maintenance
- Developing Hard Floor Maintenance
- Life Cycle of Hard Floor Maintenance
- Identification of Floor Coverings Designing the Hard Floor Maintenance Program
Handouts and notes pages of PowerPoint slides used during presentation will be provided.