Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odor eliminator.
Ready to use, with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles.
EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria Vital Oxide won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs”, and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required –
NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer 99.999% Sanitization on food contact surfaces.
Vital Oxide is odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces.Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. Molds & Mildew Killer
Kills and prevent spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces, marble to carpeting and beyond.
Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding & sleeping areas.
End malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
|Vital Oxide is proven to work on all surfaces