Usage & Directions
XL VDS is a ready to use formula (do not dilute)
Always test on inconspicuous location for surface damage, dye stability, or shrinkage. Do not use on acrylic or solvent-sensitive plastic surfaces.
Use with adequate ventilation.
- Sponge or scrape up any excess surface material.
- Apply XL VDS to a clean white absorbent cloth.
- Wipe surface or blot (do not rub) fibers. Heavily soiled surfaces may need light brushing. Work from the outside to the center of the soiled areas.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 as necessary.
- Brush fabric to align fibers.
Note: For manual cleaning procedures only, Do not use in solvent cleaning equipment, solvent extraction equipment or drycleaning equipment.
Do not apply directly to carpet (can delaminate latex backed carpets).