Join us in Las Vegas 9/26 & 9/27 to get IICRC certified as a resilient flooring maintenance technician.
The first two IICRC Resilient Flooring Maintenance Technician (RFMT) classes in Columbus and Dallas were great successes, and the upcoming 2 day course in Las Vegas is your last chance to get yourself or your technicians certified for only $229. Don’t miss the opportunity!
Continuing education is vital in flooring maintenance. This is an excellent opportunity for you or members of your team to be trained on proper resilient maintenance processes and procedures by top industry leaders from both the commercial maintenance and manufacturing arenas.
This course is designed as an academic and practical assessment of proper resilient maintenance processes and procedures to include:
- Various components required to maintain resilient flooring such as chemicals, equipment, tools, materials, and industry-accepted service methodologies
- Floor maintenance programs for each resilient classification
- Identification of hazards in floor maintenance and implementation of safety controls
- Environmental impact associated with floor maintenance and its long-term effect on sustainability
Dates, Times, and Location
- Dates: Thursday, September 26 & Friday, September 27, 2019
- Times: Thursday 8 AM-4 PM; Friday 8 AM-3 PM Class, 3 PM – 5 PM Exam
- Location: IICRC Global Resource Center
4043 S. Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas NV 89119
Download the course PDF to learn more about payment and hotel accommodations and click here to reserve your seat. The first two classes were 100% booked! Don’t hesitate and miss the opportunity to get trained at the introductory rate.