Usage & Directions
Before Use: Always test a hidden section of the carpet for color-fastness.
For Spots and low moisture cleaning:
Vacuum area to be treated first to remove any loose soil.
- For heavily soiled areas use XL Carpet Spotter or XL Grease & Oil Remover as a pre-spray
- Apply evenly, broadcasting XL Grab Dry Extraction Compound over the area to be cleaned (do not exceeding 20 ft. at a time)
- Agitate XL Grab Dry into the treated area using an XLerator or counter rotating brush machine
- Allow approximately 20 to 30 minutes to dry completely
- Vacuum the area thoroughly after drying using a dual motor up right vacuum to remove any encapsulated soil
Note: Approx 1/2 lb per 100 sf for normal soiling, 1 lb per heavy soiling.