Usage & Directions
Before Use: Always test a hidden section of the carpet for color fastness.
Vacuum area to be treated first to remove any loose soil.
- Dilute 4 oz of XL Nylon Pre-Spray Advanced 1 gallon of fresh clean water in a pump up sprayer
- Apply diluted chemistry to the carpet with the spray nozzle 12 to 18 inches from the carpet
- Allow to dwell for approximately 10 minutes
- Agitate into carpet, using an XLerator or counter rotating brush machine
- Extract carpet with a portable or truck mount extractor using XL Crystallizing Acid Rinse in rinse tank
- Dry carpet using fans prior to returning space to service.
Note: 1 gallon of diluted formula should cover approximately 600-800 square feet (vary according to pile thickness and degree of soiling.